Why spend a dollar on any form of advertising if you don't know whether it's working for you?
The purpose of any analytical data is to provide reporting, so you can track the performance and progress of your website or your campaign. Reporting should allow you to measure your agencies results so you can justify your investment in digital as a whole.
Web Analytics is critical to improving the measurable results of any website promotion program. You need to understand where traffic comes from, where they go, and more importantly the return on their investment (ROI).
Analytics Results & Reporting
- Where are the leads from your website being generated from
- How many customers visited your website after hearing your radio campaign
- Is the money you have invested in paid directory really working for you
- How are visitors engaging with your website
- What are visitors clicking on your website
- When are my busy periods
- What are your goal conversions
- Exit & Bounce Rates
- Conversion Rates
- E-Commerce & Sales Data